Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

America

>> Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Hi Everyone,

Since we're getting ready to celebrate America next week, I thought I would make some patriotic cards for today's post.

I had yet to use the Camouflage Background stamp for it's intended purpose, so I stamped the background in various shades of green to create an Army fatigue look. Both the Soldiers of America Greeting and the Army Seal were heat embossed before I added them to the card, which I finished off with a few punched stars.


For this card I stamped the new Stars and Stripes Border twice, once in red and then flipping it around and stamping it in blue.  I attached a punched border to the border panel, and then to a piece of cardstock that was stamped with the Interlocking Star Background.  



Before attaching the Stars and Stripes Forever sentiment, I added a bit of glitter by way of double sided tape.  Again, a few punched stars were my embellishment of choice.

Thanks so much for peeking in today!
Karin



3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, two GREAT cards. The sentiment and camo are awesome on the first and your seal and stars are the perfect addition. This is card sure to make a soldier feel thought of for sure. Love it. The second is full of super ideas (love the wave done in two colors and flipped) and is beautiful. Very creative ways to use all these stamps. Hugz

Shelia said...

These are fabulous patriotic cards, Karin! Your camo on the army card is perfect! Great color combo & design! Love the red, white & blue one too. So pretty with the glitter! Never thought to flip the wavy image. It looks great!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Perfect patriotic cards, Karin! The camo is PERFECT for your army card (must be for hubs, he's an army vet, lol). And your stars & stripes makes me want to get up & salute. Love the white stars on the dk red bg at the top & the stacked border looks terrific.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP