Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pumpkin Spice

>> Monday, November 12, 2018

Hi Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend! I have been having so much fun playing with the new fall/Thanksgiving images from DRS Designs. Today's image is one of my favorites Pie and Coffee (767H). When I showed this card to my husband, he said yes let's go eat some pumpkin pie!

I started with the orange layer and stamped the woven plaid background image with SU Pumpkin Pie ink. I cut the woven plaid image apart and only used the larger strip. The Pie and Coffee image was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored with Copics and die cut. The greeting was also stamped onto white CS and die cut with a matching die. Once these two were glued into place I added some orange sequins for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today. You can check out this Pie and Coffee image and all the other new images at our on line store here.

blessings,
shelia

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super plaid bg and very awesome sketch, Shelia. I love me some pumpkin spice and some pie. Super card. Hugz

Karin said...

I love the cozy plaid background! It would make a great Thanksgiving tablecloth and the pie and coffee look delish on this chilly fall day!

Sue said...

Fun card Shelia! Plaid background is perfect for this image - and the sequins add just the right touch! Wish I could curl up in front of a fire with pie and coffee right now ;)

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, what a great job you did on that plaid bg!! Love the circles and your cup and plate are beautiful as is your yummy pumpkin pie!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Shelia! Your woven plaid makes the perfect bg for your very tasty looking pie. Fun layout, too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP