Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Boo!

>> Saturday, September 15, 2018

Welcome!!

I have a sneak peek at a new Halloween image today - yeah!    We'll actually be releasing 7 new images that will be available on our website on Wednesday.  Our new Boo! image is probably my favorite, but I will admit that once I got all the new images home and started stamping I didn't stop until I had used each and every one of them (think 11 1/2 hours of stamping fun)!



My card today is using our new Boo! image that I stamped on a piece of scrap card stock, cut out the center portions with a blade and then colored (using watercolor pencils) and fussy cut.  I adhered the Boo! to a piece of yellow card stock and then embossed some white and orange paper with my swiss dots folder and attached them above and below and trimmed them to fit.  For my candy corn borders I stamped our Candy Corn Border on white 6 times and colored and fussy cut just the 3 pieces of candy corn that are overlapping each other and attached them together covering my paper edges and mounted all on white and then a folded bright green folded card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun sneak peak, Sue. Love how you colored up the image and framed it with a candy corn border. A fun Halloween card for sure! Hugz

Shelia said...

This is such a cute Halloween card, Sue. I'm loving this new Boo image & it looks great paired with the candy corn border!

Robin Clendenning said...

Those candy corn are so cute with your adorable ghosties!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Sue! The candy corn makes a great border & I love the neon colors.

Karin said...

This is so fun and cheerful! Love the candy border and the bright colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP