Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Dancing Puzzle Card

>> Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Sometimes you just have to punt when making cards.  This card was punted very far - lol.  I had a piece I had stenciled and frantage and I thought it would work great for the card idea I had.  Once I stamped and tied to color the images, I realized the frantage interfered too much with the image. So I chopped up the image into rectangles and used the good ones in a fun pattern.  Then I added in some western details to tie it together. 

The original panel had the Birthday Sheet Music image stamped first. Then I stamped the new Western Dancing Couple.  The bg and the hat were made with the new 4-in-1 Cowboy Gear.  I could not find my nail head stickers so I used some glitter stickers from CTMH. 

I think this came out super fun.

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Not all plans work out they way originally envisioned, but somehow it always works out! Nice job, Nancy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Well, it all worked out wonderfully, Nancy! I love your western collage w/ all the metal accents. You should see me at work..almost everything is a punt, lol.

Sue said...

What a great birthday card! So fun how you chopped it all up and made it work! I would have put it aside to use later and probably never seen it again!

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow Nancy! Those stickers look like real silver studs! I love the layout of your card...may have to barrow that one one of these days!
Great birthday card!

Karin said...

What ever you did, or had to re-do to this card, made it totally fantastic! I love the birthday theme and the layout is fabulous! And the glittery touch of the stickers just add to the joy of this card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP