Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Dancing Cow Pigs

>> Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I was inspired to make this card by a cow pillow.  Funny how things inspire us. 

I started with the new Barn Door image.  I stamped it twice and popped the second one up.  To make the barn, I used Vicki's Versatile Background.  I was going to put the cowboy hat from the 4-in-1 cowboy gear on one of the pigs but I decided the sentiment section needed more and 4 hats would be too many. 

I stamped 4 of Leonard the Pig's Dance of Joy (one is inside) and colored them up like dairy cows.  Then I added the Go Hog Wild Greeting and doodled some cow print around the top to add more interest.  Inside has the Saddle Up Birthday Greeting  (it says Party 'Til the Cows Come Home - lol).   
Hugz,

Nancy

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, this just makes me smile! Too fun! Love your cow pigs & all the elements. Great sentiment too!

Sue said...

So cute Nancy! Love the cow/pigs...or is it pig/cows?? Great idea using the versatile background for the barn!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is adorable, Nancy! Love your cow-pig line dancers & the wood fence & door behind them look terrific.

Karin said...

I'm dying! :) :) :) This is so, so creative and over the top cute! I love the cowpigs and your background is fantastic!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP