Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pink Birthday Card

>> Saturday, June 23, 2018

Welcome!

I needed a quick birthday card this week and this is what I came up with.  It was supposed to be a no color card, but in the end I couldn't resist adding a little pink on pink :)




I started my card by stamping and embossing the left side of some pink card stock with our Dogwood Flower using silver ink and silver embossing powder.  I stamped our Happy Moments greeting on a scrap of the same pink paper using the same ink and powder and die cut it using an oval die.  I stamped the small flowers from the dogwood flower on the leftover oval then added the pink and green coloring, die cut the tiny flowers and attached it all together.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super pretty pink card, Sue. It came out very well with the silver and extra shades of pink. You used my fave flowers too. I know it will be loved!!!

Shelia said...

This is such a pretty pink Dogwood birthday card. Love the pink on pink look!

Robin Clendenning said...

So beauteous Sue! Gosh I love the colors on this and love your design my friend!

Karin said...

This is so pretty and elegant! I love the silver embossing on the pink background and that dogwood stamp is an all time favorite of mine!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is lovely, Sue! the pinks are so pretty & I lover the silver embossing...it makes it look so elegant.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP