Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thank you!

>> Thursday, May 24, 2018

Good morning!

This first card is a get well card
and I'm hoping the friendly daisies and sunny yellow color
will cheer up the recipient!
This card was fun to make.  I just needed to make a mask so that the flowers would not stamp on top of each other and look a mess.
Now they look like they are behind each other right?

I cut the oval out of my top layer and then stamped and colored.
I made a frame for my oval and glued it to the top.  I cut an oval
 from a sheet of foam and glued it to the back of my image panel then 
glued my sentiment to the foam showing through the opening.  Then glue the 
layers to a card base and add some yellow enamel dots to finish it off.

This next card is a thank you.  I used the new Flower Scroll 617F to make a frame for the Deco Thank You 623E and Flower Wheelbarrow 629H.

What a bunch of fun color, eh? Hey, it would make me smile if I got a card 
so colorful but then, I love color!
I used a stamp aligner to make my frame and got by with very little masking.
I embossed the Thank you to make sure it was dark enough
to not get lost in the flowers.
I stamped the image on the card and then again on another piece to
to color and cut out. I popped up the colored image
over the image on the card.
I matted in flower colors and then cut 2 squares to cut in half diagonally 
to make photo corners.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, this is some fancy and WONDERFUL framing. Wow. I totally love both cards. So colorful, cheerful, and sweet as can be. You are a master aligner for sure - I would have had to throw away 10 cards to even get close to getting things aligned like this. Awesome cards, my friend!

Samantha said...

Oh, wow! These are just beautiful! I can't take my eyes off that daisy border because it's absolutely stunning. Then I'm drawn to the gorgeous colors of the flower scroll and, oh boy! Awesome job, Robin!

Sue said...

Amazing cards Robin!! Your daisy card is leaving me speechless! The placement and coloring is perfection! And that simple white oval on top just brings it all together! Beautiful wheelbarrow card too - love the bright happy colors!!

Shelia said...

Wow Robin, these are gorgeous! Love those white & yellow daisies on the first one. It will definitely cheer up the recipient! Great framing on the second one.

Karin said...

These are simply stunning cards! That daisy frame would cheer up anyone feeling poorly and the flower frame on the second is so bright and beautiful :) Love your gorgeous coloring!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are beautiful, Robin! I love the flowers framing the get well greeting & your flower wheelbarrow is so bright & lovely.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP