Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Spring Time Cards

>> Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hi Everyone,

Splish, splash!  The real life bird baths around these parts are absolutely overflowing....We've certainly had our share of April showers this weekend, and that's what inspired my two cards :)

I colored up the Bird Bath image and paired it up with the Spring is Creeping Greeting that I cut in half.  I matted each in black to make them stand out, and used the Interlocking Circles and the
Three Butterflies to create the background papers.   


After all the showers, I sure hope I see some flowers by the time May comes around. I colored up the Flower Border and fussy cut it out. They weren't long enough to go vertically down the card, so I cut them in half, before attaching them to the black strip of paper.  I wanted the card to be inspirational, so I stamped and layered up the Faith Greeting, knowing that it would cover up the middle portion of missing flowers. 


I attached these elements onto a background made using the Splatter Background stamp and the

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


6 comments:

Shelia said...

Karin, these are so bright & springt! Love the card designs, color combos & backgrounds you created for these beauties!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the different stamps you are using for bg's. These are such cute layouts, cute images and great bg's...just love them both!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, these are so pretty! Such great sketches, backgrounds, images, and sentiments. Each is a delight and super cheerful - the perfect kind of cards. Hugz

Samantha said...

Love your happy, spring cards Karin! Spring sure is 'creeping' this year, that's for sure!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Karin! I love the bright colors on your bird bath card & the flowers card is beautiful! Love the flowers down the middle & splatter bg behind everything.

Sue said...

2 beautiful spring cards Karin! Totally different yet they both have awesome backgrounds and terrific focal images!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP