Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A New Beginning

>> Saturday, April 28, 2018

Welcome!

I have a sneak peek for you today of a couple of new stamps that will be available on our website on Tuesday May 1st.




I stamped our new Flower Scroll twice on the bottom of a piece of white card stock using black ink and colored them with a combination of watercolor pencils and markers.  I layered it on purple paper and mounted it on a folded dull silver card.  The greeting was stamped on a scrap of white and die cut and mounted on a larger die cut oval in purple.  It definitely needed a little something where the 2 flower scrolls came together and since my bow die cut was out and convenient I added a matching purple bow in the middle.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sue

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Sue, this is such a pretty card with this new image colored in the soft purples. The die cut bow is the perfect embellishment, too. Lovely card!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, a lovely card with some great colors. I really like how you used the new scroll and focused on the new greeting. Super pretty!!! hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love purple and green together Sue! This is just beautiful!! The oval looks wonderful with the scrolls!

Karin said...

This is so pretty! I love the feminine look and the perfect bow! The purple is a great color choice for the sweet flowers too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Sue! I love the colors & pretty little bow in the middle. Really lovely spring card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP