Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Peeking Bunny

>> Saturday, March 24, 2018

Welcome!!

I cannot believe Easter is only a week away!!  Somehow though this early Easter has me on my game - I even have a couple of Easter decorations out already and my basket stuffers are ready and waiting!



So the really good news is that I have a little more time for stamping - yeah!  My card today is not quite my normal quick and easy - the coloring and fussy cutting took a bit of extra time but after that it all fell together pretty easily.

I started my card by stamping our Sneaky Bunny on white cs using black ink.  I colored him using watercolor pencils and a blender pen and fussy cut him.  The Decorated with Love Easter Greeting was stamped using turquoise ink and die cut and I sponged lime green around the edges.  I also die cut a slightly larger turquoise oval and added white dots along the edge.  The green panel in back of the bunny was embossed with a trellis folder and after being attached to a folded turquoise card I added more white dots around it.  Once it was all assembled I thought it was still missing something so I added a tiny white die cut bow to the flower pot.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Sue


5 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So bright & springy, Sue! Love the lime green & turq together. The embossed bg & white dots really are a standout for your wonderful card.

Shelia said...

Beautiful color combo on this sweet Easter card! I like the white dots & how you fussy cut the image out. Super cute card, Sue.

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh this is just too cute and those colors, wow! Eye candy! I love the embossing and love the white stitch marks!! Adorable!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, such a cute card! I love the Sneaky Bunny image and it works super with the new sentiment. I used them both on my card for this week too. Great colors and fun on your card. Hugz

Karin said...

Such an adorable Easter and springtime card! Love the bright blue color :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP