Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Jelly Bean Easter

>> Saturday, March 17, 2018

Welcome!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  Wish I had one last Irish card to show you today, but with Easter only 2 weeks away I'm in a mad rush to get some Easter cards made.




My card today reflects my rush and the creative slump I've been feeling lately.  It's pretty simple - I started my card by stamping a white piece of card stock with our Jelly Bean Jumble using black ink and colored them with water color pencils and used a blender marker to smooth them out.  I layered it with pink and attached it to a neon green folded card that I had run the top of through my cuttlebug using my favorite swiss dots folder.  The Deco Easter Greeting was stamped using white ink and embossed with white ep.

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any extra creative juices I'd appreciate it if you could send them my way :)

Sue

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful!! I so love the colors and the embossing on top. I love your beautiful jelly beans and the Easter Greetings in white!! It all together looks so fresh and so eye pleasing!! Love it!

Shelia said...

Sue, I think this is one very pretty Easter card. Those jelly beans have been colored perfectly. I like the strip of pink with the bright green CS too.

nwilliams6 said...

This is precious, Sue! Love the jelly beans and super fun Easter colors. Fun, fun, fun. Hugz

Karin said...

Mmmmm! Jelly beans are one of my favorites! Love the pastel colors and bright spring green card base! Super Easter card :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So bright & springy, Sue! Love the colorful jelly beans w/ the lime green bg. The white embossing is perfect for Easter.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP