Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Feel Better Soon

>> Thursday, February 22, 2018

Good morning!

This first card is an easel card using DRS stamps:
I separated the sentiment into 2 parts to sort of go with each 
image (in my head anyway!)
I was also using a sketch for this card.


My next card is another St. Patrick's card using my favorite layout.
The frame is a die from Lawn Fawn, I used Liquid Applique for the beer foam and Stickles for the glitter on the shamrocks and gold.
I used some enamel dots for embellishments.


So, I hope I've inspired you to go make some cards!!
Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love that easel card, Robin. Super creative doing two bird images with totally different seasons, feels, looks to portray feeling better. I love it! The St. Pats day card is wonderful as well with the new images combined with the fun pot of gold and foamy beer (the beer looks awesome). Super inspiring cards!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are fabulous, Robin! Your easel card is wonderful & perfect for the pair of bird images.Your St. Pat's card is so fun & I love the greens & Everything Irish image. Great job w/ the fussy cutting.

Shelia said...

Great easel card, Robin! Love all the details on it. Beautiful St. patty's day card too.

Sue said...

Absolutely amazing Robin! Love your easel card - especially the 3D banners and awesome coloring!! Your Irish card has everything - lots of green, 2 wonderful backgrounds and a bit of sparkle!

Karin said...

Stunning cards! Love the bright green color on the St Pat's card and your coloring is beautiful on both. Great little dimensional banner too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP