Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Dance Your Heart Out

>> Sunday, February 25, 2018

Hi Everyone,

Are you tired today?  Need a lift?  Well, today's card share will hopefully put a pep in your step!  I mean, how can we feel deflated when this charming little Jazz Dancer is gracing the blog, right?  

She was colored up to match the background that was made by stamping the Scroll Corner Tile on top and coloring in the open bits, and the same was done on the bottom portion using the Interlocking Stars and the Splatter Background stamps.   


I finished it off with lots of gems and the die cut Dance Your Heart Out greeting.

I also have this simple St. Patrick's Day card to share with you.  I came across Christmas card I made that had hanging ornaments on it, and I thought why not do the same thing with shamrocks.

I used a ruler to draw a straight line, and stamped the Four Leaf Clover at the bottom.  I colored them up and placed a gem in the center and added a punched border to the top.


This card was finished off with the Tiny St. Pat's Day.

Cheers! 
Karin

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Love these two cards, Karin! Beautiful background on the first one! Love that color combo too. Your shamrock card is adorable with those clovers hanging down!

Sue said...

Indeed a couple of happy cards Karin ;) Love the blue/yellow/white combo and your backgrounds are both perfect! I love the unique "spin" on your shamrock card! The scallops at the top and tiny greeting are wonderful additions!!

Sue said...

Beautiful cards Shelia! Love the similarities, yet at the same time I'm more drawn to the diamond birdhouse ;)

Robin Clendenning said...

Aw, your dancer is a doll!! She looks so cute with those colors and great bg stamping and coloring, it looks just like you used dp!! Great job!
I love the layout too, so cute!

Cute shamrock card as well

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Karin. I love both these cards! Your bg on the first along with your really pretty colors really makes that card beautiful! You could so be a dp designer! Super fun hanging shamrocks on the second card - I love your highlighting on those too - you do that so well. Great cards! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so wonderful, Karin! Your dancer is so pretty & I love the scroll bg & wonderful layout. The hanging shamrocks are terrific. Such a super idea!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP