Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Inspired Pine Tree Wishes

>> Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I found THIS very cool inspiration piece at Uncommon Goods when I was playing in an inspiration challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com.  I ended up making two cards inspired by it and I still have a few more ideas in my head as well.


First I swiped some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo on some aluminum foil.  I swiped some squiggles of  Black Smoot as well. Then I splashed it all with some water and dipped my paper in it.  Once it all dried, I stamped the Triple Tree with Snow image (leaving off the bottom hill lines) multiple times.  I used the Brush In Deepest Sympathy to make a Sympathy card for my first card. 

 On my second card I used Warm Wishes Greeting, Snow Background, and the new Hand Colored By Pencil image.  


These were super easy and I love how they came out.  

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

jhon said...

Back when it was so cold I was worried about the bunny keeping warm, so I decided to put out some straw and seed for it over by the fence. Ivinyl privacy fence

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh Nancy, this is so gorgeous!! Love the sepia tones in your sky and those trees are always fantastic! Beautiful my friend!

irishgreensue said...

Love how this turned out!! Just the right amount of color from the ink on the foil and the trees look fabulous! Gonna have to try this one!!! Hugs!

Sue said...

What incredible backgrounds Nancy! Love how you just stamped the tops of the trees too!

Shelia said...

Love these backgrounds, Nancy. The color is so rich! Beautiful cards!

Karin said...

Both are just gorgeous and I love the color choice for the background! Great job adding that pencil detail too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP