Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Coffee All Around

>> Thursday, January 18, 2018

Good morning!


This is a circular side step card, you can find the tutorial HERE.  
My background was done with Sepia tones of Dylusion spray inks and then I splattered some walnut color Oxide Distress ink on the background.  I splatter the corrugated card stock as well.  I used a die for the sentiment
 and stitched circle under the cup.

The cup was fussy cut and so was the little heart.
Copics: R50, E51, E21 for the cup.


This next card is called a Peek-A-Boo card
I cut the hearts out of the white first with a Spellbinder scalloped heart
I then centered it over the red folded card and placed the straight edge heart
die on the red and under each scalloped cut out and cut the red.
I placed the card in my Misti and then placed my love bug over the hearts (one at a time).  I place my stamp then opened the card and stamped on the white inside panel (for each heart opening). Tip, clean the stamp each time so that it doesn't leave ink residue when placing.

Now stamp an inside sentiment that fits without being seen 
through the heart openings.
Flag/pennant die is from ODBD.

Bugs are colored with Copics: R21, R24, R29, R59, C02, C03, C05, C07

Thanks for visiting today!!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the love bugs - you colored them up so well and used so many of them - adorable and cute card. The coffee one is fabulous with that fun shape and creative use of the cup and the sentiment. Love the colors. Super cards, Robin. Hugz

Shelia said...

Robin, these are fabulous! I really like the circle coffee card. I have to try this technique. Your lady bugs are adorable peeking out through those hearts! Super cute!

Sue said...

Both of these are so unique - each in their own way! Very cool shape for the coffee card - love the dark masculine colors! Your ladybug card is adorable! Excellent job on the peeking and how you've "doctored" the greetings!

Karin said...

Oh Robin, these are fantastic! The coffee card is so creative...I love shaped cards and the way you incorporated the sentiment is so unique! And your bugs are so stinkin' cute! I love them peeking out of the hearts!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP