Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Doggone Wonderful Christmas

>> Thursday, November 9, 2017

Welcome!

What is more fun that bring home a bunch of new stamps and getting to play?   Being able to bring out a favorite from the last time!  For me that's The Floor image!!



I started my card by stamping our soon to be released Santa Pup using black ink.  The "tree" beside him was created by first stamping just the pot from our Potted Berry Tree with black ink and our Pine Bough using green ink.  I stamped the pine bough 5 times total and you can get a good idea of where I placed each one by checking out this color coded sample.

Next I placed a mask over the Santa Pup, pot and the 3 large stems of the tree and stamped The Floor using black ink.  After coloring everything, I stamped our Ornaments Galore on scrap and fussy cut 4 of the ornaments to decorate my tree.  For the finishing touch I stamped our new Doggone Wonderful Christmas in black ink and sponged the edges after die cutting.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Sue, I really like this card! Great use of the floor image & your potted tree is awesome! Great coloring on the puppy too!

Robin Clendenning said...

That is such a cute Christmas tree Sue! Fun card!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, you are a masking genious! Wow. I love how you put all these images together and that tree is wonderful. The puppy is adorable as well. What a fun Christmas card! Cute, cute, cute.

Karin said...

So amazing! Totally clever to make a little Charlie Brown type tree for this sweet pup! You've created the best little Christmas scene!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP