Blog Widget by LinkWithin

All is Calm Winter Scene

>> Thursday, November 23, 2017

Welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

As the Mama of 2 young boys, I'm always on the lookout for some peace and quiet - even if it's just in stamping :) as my card today portrays.





I started my card by stamping our Pine Tree Snowdrifts on the left side of my card and then flipping the stamp over and stamping more snow on the right to finish it off.  Next I stamped our Village Pond with Bridge a little off center and then our new Village Rocks to the right of it all using black ink.  I added a few trees using our Village 4 in 1  Accessories.  For the sky I made a mask of the snowdrift and then punched out a 1" circle mask and sponged on several shades of blue ink and then stamped our All is Calm greeting using white ink and embossing powder. Everything was colored using a combination of markers and sponging.  I used a silver gel pen to add my sparkily stars.

Thanks so much for spending part of your holiday with us!!

Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, that sky is amazing. What a beautiful and peaceful scene you created here. This is a delightful card.

Karin said...

I love that moon! Wow! This is just gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect for the peaceful scene you created!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your moonlit winter scene Sue! Beautiful starry sky and everything looks so peaceful and still!

Shelia said...

Beautiful moonlit scene! Love this!

nwilliams6 said...

This card popped up in the thumbnails today, and I wanted to drop by and say how much I still love this card!!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP