Blog Widget by LinkWithin

>> Thursday, October 19, 2017

Welcome!

I have a quick and fun card to share today!



As I sat down to stamp a Thanksgiving card last night my first impulse was to pull out my plaid stamp and get to work - talk about stuck in a rut!!  So instead of the plaid I dug out my Argyle stamp and the Argyle Diamond, which haven't seen the light of day in way too long!

I started by stamping the Argyle stamp  on the side of my card stock using brown ink.  I used the Argyle Diamond stamp and yellow ink to fill in the heavy line diamonds.  Wanting a bit more color to my argyle, I added some orange ink (some stamped off once) to the other diamonds.  I stamped our new Script Happy Thanksgiving Greeting using orange ink and die cut it using an oval die and a slightly larger oval for the yellow layer in back.  After everything was layered on my folded yellow card I added a bit of bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I love your argyle, Sue. I so need to get those stamps!!! Super fun Thanksgiving card with perfect colors and design.

Shelia said...

Awesome Thanksgiving card, Sue. That argyle looks fantastic, great color combo too. This makes me want to pull out the argyle stamp again too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Those colors and that pattern are awesome! I love the bright happy feeling your card gives! What a fun card to get in the mail!

Karin said...

I love the fall colored argyle and the perfectly placed embellishments! Great Thanksgiving card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Sue! Love the bright colors on your argyle strip. I guess you could say "Argyle..it's not just for Christmas or gold anymore". Love the bling you added, too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP