Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanksgiving Tag

>> Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Today I have a fun Thanksgiving Tag that could be tied on a nice bottle of wine, a fun kitchen towel given to a hostess, or a nice arrangement.


I took a piece of a cardboard box and cut a piece yellow cardstock to cover it.  I stamped the Filigree Pumpkin in Black and then sponged on some orange and red and brown distress inks.  Next, I used a stencil to add some brown polka dots.

I added an oval  die cut that was also stamped with a Filigree Pumpkin and the Deco Happy Thanksgiving to You sentiment.  I sponged around it with the same inks I used on the tag.

I added some fun ribbon and tied on some twine and it was done.


5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the burlap! Beautiful tag!

Karin said...

I love your tag! Great background behind the greeting and the texture of the burlap and fun ribbons really make it festive!

Shelia said...

What a beautiful tag, Nancy! You are the tag master! I love your tags!

Sue said...

What a wonderful tag Nancy!! This would look perfect tied to a hand towel on display in my guest bath! I never tried to put the Filigree pumpkin in back of that particular greeting, but it looks great!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Your tag is wonderful, Nancy! It's amazing how much fabulous you can pack into one tag. Love the ribbons & woven fabric.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP