Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Fall

>> Monday, October 9, 2017


Hi Everyone,

My card to day features the new Hello Fall greeting which I stamped onto water color paper using Archival Jet Black ink. Once it was die cut with a MFT square stitched die,  I layered it onto some orange CS that was also cut with the same die set. The background layer was created by stamping the silhouette leaf image with various TH Distress Oxide inks. I added different distress inks to the stamp, spritz it with some water and then stamped the leaves onto the same water color paper. Once it dried, I layered it onto the same orange CS and attached everything to the cream card base. I really like the way the leaves turned out. I love the colors of the leaves in fall. Pretty soon though I won't think of them so fondly, since we have lots of trees which means lots of leaves to rake. But, you can't have the beauty of fall without a little clean up, right?!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by,

shelia


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, your colors and leaves on this are outstanding! Such a pretty Fall card. We have mostly pines around my house, but when what was left of the hurricane came by yesterday, I saw lots of leaves flying by like this. Lovely card.

Sue said...

A classic layout that fits the new greeting perfectly! The texture on your leaves is a wonderful addition!!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your different colored leaves! They make a beautiful bg for your fun sentiment!! (I LOVE that sentiment!!!). Cute die cut frames too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How lovely, Shelia! Your multi color fall leaves are so pretty & bright. Yep..fall is definitely my favorite season of all!

Karin said...

I love your multi colored leaves! So perfect for a fall themed card :) The leaves are the best and worst part of the season!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP