Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Everything Nice

>> Thursday, October 5, 2017

Welcome!!

Finally got my wish and Autumn and it's wonderful weather is finally here in CT!!  Today is a perfect example - 71° and beautiful blue sky!

Definitely puts me in the mood for all things pumpkin :)



My card today started with a Woven Plaid that I had laying around for a couple of weeks.  On top of the plaid I created my oval by first inking our new Filigree Pumpkin with yellow and rolling the edges on an orange stamp pad, then wiping the orange off the stem/leaf  and inking that with green and stamping it on a white piece of card stock.  Next I opened my new Misti and was able to stamp the Pumpkin Spice Greeting 2 times with black ink.  After cutting it out with an oval die I sponged on yellow ink and then orange around the edges.  Once I layered it all together I thought the orange card was a bit stark, so I stamped our Open Leaf using orange ink around the edges.  It still needed something else, and once I remembered Julies cute little bow last week, I pulled out my bow maker die.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sue

5 comments:

Karin said...

Your pumpkin looks amazing and your backgrounds are so fantastic! I love the colors of your plaid and the leaves on the base are a perfect subtle fall addition!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, I love the plaid, the cute little bow, and that fun colors on the pumpkin. Such a cute card!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Sue! Love the variegated color on the pumpkin and your beautiful border. The plaid is amazing as always!!

Janett said...

So pretty! love the plaid.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Super fall colors on your ombre pumpkin & fabulous plaid bg, Sue! A bright & beautiful fall card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP