Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Thanksgiving To You

>> Saturday, September 23, 2017



Good morning!


I have done a Thanksgiving card today.  I'm using the the new

I did a tissue paper background today.  I used Dylusion inks on a kraft sheet and dipped the tissue into it, let it dry then wrinkled and glued to white card stock.  After it dried I wiped it with VersaMark and sprinkled with gold embossing powder then heat embossed.


This next card has an Oxide Distress Ink background and I used two dies 1/8" apart to make orange frames in 2 places.  The outside frame is popped up and so is the Pumpkin Patch 333L, I also used the Autumn Leaf Pile 575F under the pumpkins.

 Inside my Pumpkin Patch card is the new GoodBye Summer Hello Fall 350F, another orange frame and another Oxide Distress background.

I am so excited to see and feel that fall is coming!  The cooler weather feels soooo good!
Stitched dies from MFTs and ODBD.

Thanks for visiting today and happy fall everyone!

Robin 

6 comments:

Sue said...

@ absolutely gorgeous cards Robin! Incredible backgrounds!!! Great idea putting the leaf pile in back of the pumpkin patch - I love it!!!

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards, Robin! Your backgrounds are amazing! I like the pile of leaves in the pumpkin patch too.

Karin said...

That tissue paper background is just amazing! Wow, such gorgeous fall colors on both. I love the layered stitched frames on the second one too, and the addition of the leaves to the pumpkin image!

Janett said...

So very pretty Robin, love the tissue paper background great colors. All the layers make a beautiful card.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are lovely, Robin! The orange & gold are so vibrant & beautiful! Wonderful layouts & super job coloring.

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, amazing bgs on both cards and they are awesome. I love everything about them and wish I had made them! Wow!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP