Blog Widget by LinkWithin

October 31st

>> Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick card made using one of the new Halloween stamps that was released at DRS Designs! I love it when a stamp can be used as a greeting and an image all in one.   

This was stamped and embossed with some glittery embossing powder, before I fussy cut it and layered it onto die cut squares. It's borderline wrong how excited I get when I realize I can use my Martha Stewart drippy goo punch...lol!  It's one of my favorite Halloween card making tools, so I added it to a border made using the Splatter Background and Starry Background stamps.


I simply added these elements to dry embossed background that matched the October 31 image.  

Thanks for peeking in today!
Karin

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, what fun! Love the spider web embossing, drippy border, and super framing on the image. You did a wonderful job on this Halloween card. Fun!

Sue said...

I LOVE this card Karin!!! So simple, but so many elements at the same time! Just perfect!!

Shelia said...

Awesome card, Karin! Love all the fun details on this. Great embossing on the background. It's perfect for this new image!

Janett said...

This is such a beautiful card Karin. The embossed backgrouns is perfect with the image.

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Karin! I love the orange web embossed bg!! The splatter/star panel is really cute too! Cool Combo on that!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Karin! Love the big embossed spider web & drippy goo border. Perfect Halloween card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP