Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Western Purples and Oranges

>> Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I just adore the new Lasso Cowgirl image and the new Boots and Bling Cowgirl Greeting being released today at DRS Designs.  This darling girl reminds me of my niece when she was younger.  Now at 16, the bling is even more important. 

The colors and the design on this card, just took off on their own.  Those pointing things in the background were supposed to be mountains, but they look more like ant hills (lol).  I was abut to trash the panel, but I love the colors so I kept it and tried to match the cowgirl colors to it.  I added Stickles to the rope, stars, boots and ribbon so there would be lots of  bling. 

Hope your week is going well!  Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Super cute, Nancy. Love how you added stickles to the rope, that was the first thing I noticed! Your background is fabulous. I'd really like to take some lessons from you! 😊

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the colors Nancy and love the bg you did! Beautiful!

Karin said...

She is just so darling! I love the bling you added to this card and the great colorful backdrop!

Sue said...

Wonderful card Nancy! Awesome background - I wouldn't have been able to trash it either! Pink/orange is becoming one of my new favorite combos!!

Janett said...

Love your background Nancy, makes me think of a desert sunset. Your binged out cowgirl is adorable.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Nancy! I love your bg w/ the hills & splatters & the colors are just awesome.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP