Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tropical Beauty

>> Sunday, July 16, 2017

Hi all, I hope your week has went well. It has been raining here every day but at least it's not been as hot as past summers.



My card today has been a work in progress, I wanted to color the new Pretty Bird Odie Parrot like a sun Parrot then I added him to the color blocked background, I kept thinking it needed something more so I colored up some of the Flower Border  and fussy cut then added some Liquid Pearls to the center and attached them with foam tape. Everything was colored with Zig markers including the greeting  Just Dropping You A Line  .

Have a wonderful day,

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Janett, this is gorgeous! I really like the color combo you used for Odie, the parrot. He's so beautiful! The fussy cut flowers are perfect embellishments too. Love this!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How bright & beautiful, Janett! Your Odie looks just like a sun conure .The real Odie was a red mask conure & he loved pictures of the sun conures. Love the bright colors & flowers all around.

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh beautiful, colorful flowers with your gorgeous Odie! I love it!

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, those extra flowers are totally perfect around Odie. This is so tropical and fun. Great idea!!! Hugz

Sue said...

What a fun, happy card Janett! Beautiful coloring, and a great layout!

Karin said...

So bright and beautiful! I love how cheerful this card is and your coloring on Odie is outstanding!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP