Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Cowgirl Thing

>> Friday, July 21, 2017

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! I'm pretty sure wherever you are in the US, it's been hot, hot, hot! I think it's kind of odd that for the most part, the NE has been hotter than we've been down here in the SE. Not complaining..it's just odd. Well we have had a ton of rain, so maybe that's why. Sure does make it steamy, though. 

Today I have a cute little Cowgirl  to share. Isn't she adorable? After stamping & color her, I added the greeting beside her & colored it, too. Then I used just the sparkle element from the greeting I used on the inside & stamped it w/ lt pink & lt blue. I added the paisley embossed topper & some stickles for the bling.
Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copic I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
stamps: DRS Designs -  Lasso Cowgirl , Boots & Bling (inside: Sparkling Day)
paper: X-Press It white, Staples 110# white, pink, brown
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, angel pink, summer sky
accessories:  Misti, Copic markers, Spellbinders A2 matting basics B, bracket borders dies, Lil' Inker stitched rectangle dies, stickles, Cuttlebug paisley embossing folder



7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Julie, your card is so well done as always. Wonderfully cool die cut top and you colored up our cowgirl so beautifully. Love this card. Hugz

Shelia said...

Super sweet card, Julie. Love the paisley embossing folder - it's perfect for your wonderfully colored little cowgirl!

Samantha said...

What an adorable card for us today, Julie! Superb coloring as usual!

Sue said...

Adorable card Julie! LOVE the paisley background and your awesome coloring!

Robin Clendenning said...

Julie, your coloring is out of this world! Love this little cowgirl and your embossing is wonderful! Beautiful card my friend!

Janett said...

Love the layering on your card, your little cowgirl is adorable.

Karin said...

CRAZY CUTE cowgirl! I love the embossing and your coloring is superb!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP