Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sandy Beach

>> Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hi all, hope your weekend has been a blast.

For my card today I used the new Sandy Mermaid, this stamp is so cute it reminds me of my granddaughter playing on the beach.


I stamped her and colored with Copic. On the blue background I stamper the Anchor with Coco Ink and the greeting is As You Retired Greeting. The brown paper was embossed in a embossing folder then I rubbed Nuvo Mousse in Comic Brown over the top.

I took a little trip over to a beautiful garden this week, I always come home with so many ideals. So I spent Saturday working in the yard.



Have a Wonderful day,

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Hey Janett! Your card is super cute and fun. Love the bg embossing and darling image. All these retirement cards are making want to retire! Love your picture too - lovely place. I see how it is inspiring. Hugz

Shelia said...

Adorable card, Janett. The embossing with the mousse is stunning. Great color combo too. Love that picture too, what a gorgeous place!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love the way you did your mermaid tail!!! Making it out of sand! Brilliant!! I LOVE your bg embossing too! LOVE it!

Sue said...

So cute Janet! Great job coloring the mermaid, and I love how you made the background with the embossing folder - great bronze look!

Karin said...

I love that swirly background for that sweet little image! Great coloring job, and thanks for sharing that dreamy garden photo!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Your little mermaid is so cute, Janett! Love the colors & the swirly embossed bg looks fab behind her.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP