Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monochromatic Coloring

>> Sunday, June 11, 2017


 Today I am sharing a technique that I learned from a Jennifer Mc Guire You Tube Video.  It's Monochromatic Coloring it's very simple to do but I love the effect. All you need is a white pencil a blending pencil and a Versa Mark pen.
For added shimmer I did use a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.


On this card I used the Lighthouse and As You Retire.


For the inside I stamped the Happiness Retirement Greeting  and the Sailboat.


On this one I used the Golf Bag and Ain't Got That Swing.



I hope you give this fun easy technique a try.

Have a Wonderful day,






6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, these all came out fabulously! I need to try this technique. Fun way to use the images and sentiments, and I love the dies in the last one. Fun stuff and how great you did 3 cards! Hugz

Sue said...

These are great Janett! Definitely a technique to check out! I just keep scrolling up and down checking out all three, finding new things every time I do!

Shelia said...

Oh these turned out beautifully! I watched that video too, but didn't have the embossing pen. Now I want to go buy one so I can try this out. Love your cards, Janett.

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Balloon card!! Sorry to be late commenting, been out of town since early Saturday morning! I love the frame you made!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

You've sure been giving Jennifer a run for her money, Janett! Love the monochromatic colors w/ the white embossing. Such a great look.

Karin said...

Monochromatic cards are always stunning and these really make a big statement! Gorgeous!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP