Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow Your Arrow

>> Friday, June 23, 2017

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! It has been a really wet & rainy week here in NE Georgia! That tropical storm may have been hundreds of miles away but it sure rained on our parade all the way up here. The plants & trees are loving it. At least it keeps the temps down. 

Today I have a pretty quick retirement card...this Follow Your Dreams Sign Post would also be wonderful for graduation. After I stamped & colored it onto a die cut panel, I stamped the little sign parts again & cut them out to pop up on top. The other layers were leftovers already in my stash & the colors went, so there you go! On the top kraft panel, I stamped the World Map a few times in rust colored ink then added little white strips to make it stand out from the larger kraft panel. On that one, I stamped the little 4 in 1 Arrows in the same ink. I die cut some little arrows & added them down the left side.
Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
Supplies:
stamps: DRS Designs - Follow Your Dreams Sign Post World Map4 in 1 Arrows  (inside- As You Retire )
paper: Staples 110# white, dk orange, dk brown, kraft
ink:  Memento tuxedo black,  Distress ink rusty hinge
accessories:  Misti, Copic markers, stitched rectangles & long skinny stitched mats dies, arrow border die



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love all the arrows! Super fun to use so many of them and you made that sign look awesome, Julie. Fun card full of promise. Many hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I swear we are on the same wavelength! I almost used the sign post with the map too!! This is so cute! I love the map done the way you did it, never would have thought of that! Very cool card Julie!

Janett said...

What a great card Julie, I love the arrows with the sign I would have never have thought to use those two stamps together. Beautiful card.

Shelia said...

Love all the arrows on this awesome card, Julie!

Karin said...

Super card design! I love the map panel and the arrows matching the image shows how you have a great eye for detail!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP