Blog Widget by LinkWithin

See Ya Later...

>> Saturday, May 27, 2017

Good morning!

My husband and I are hikers (well how could we NOT be living in the backyard of Yosemite National Park?) so the first thing I thought of was hiking!


Other DRS stamps include: Broken Flower Fence 109K and Hiker Boot Prints 946D
I stamped and masked the sign and then stamped the Broken Flower Fence.  On a separate piece of card stock I stamped  The boot prints and cut it out with a Square die and layered with a pierced square die.  I ran twine around the image layer and foam taped the boot prints over the twine.

This next card uses the new Take a Hike, The new See Ya Later background square and the Silhouette Hiker 1026G.


I stamped the sentiment square all over the tan card stock with Peanut Brittle ink then stamped the Silhouette Hiker on top of the background.  I tore black/gray strips of card stock  to continue the mountain shape.  The Take a Hike sentiment is stamped with black on tan then matted with black then terracotta card stock.  I cut a frame with the double stitched frame die and popped it up.  Just for fun I added a metal button in the bottom left corner.
Thanks for visiting today!  
Have a great weekend!
Robin

6 comments:

Sue said...

2 wonderful card Robin!! Excellent job using the broken flower fence as something other than a corner stamp! Love your eye-catching hiker card! My turn to say I never thought to use the Take a hike with the see you later, alligator background - talk about "duh" :)

Shelia said...

Great cards, Robin! I really like how you used the stamp for the background in the second card. Brilliant idea!

nwilliams6 said...

Robbin. Love these - some super fun ideas for using the new images and making older ones look fabulous with them. Love the sketches you used. Super creativity!! Hugz

Janett Ray said...

Great cards Robin!What a great ideal to use the sign with the flowers. And the black and gray torn paper to continue the mountain shape brilliant.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Robin! Love your first one w/ the bootprints & your take a hike is super.

Karin said...

You are so, so creative!! I love how you incorporated the sign into the fence stamp! Just lovely :) And your hiker card is so masculine with the earthy colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP