Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Mother's Day

>> Sunday, May 14, 2017


Happy Mothers Day

Hi all, I hope you are having the best day ever.


For my card today I have a Mothers day card. I started by stamping the Happy Mother's Day in black ink and adding circle layers. I stamped the Wood Grain Background  with white ink I didn't think it showed up well so I used some white embossing powder. The Large Single Butterfly was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. For the background I stamped the Silhouette Branch Background and peacock ink.


On the inside I stamped the Mothers Day Greeting with peacock ink and the butterfly is from Three Butterflies.

DRS designs is having a give away this month be sure to check it out.


Have a wonderful day,

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful color combo on this lovely Mother's Day card! Love Kraft & white cards, but this added pop of color is gorgeous! Fabulous card, Janette! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Karin said...

Great card design inside and out! The color combo is fantastic and I love that wood grain panel you made! Happy Mother's day!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Mother's day card! I love the blue and the bg and also love that butterfly, so pretty!

Sue said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day card Janett! Great idea using those 2 backgrounds together - and your blue is so pretty!

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, I love how what bg looks embossed in white. Wow. Super Mothers Day card with awesome colors and techniques. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Janett! I love the white embossing on the kraft & the w/ the aqua, it looks terrific. A really lovely card for Mom.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP