Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Golf Swing

>> Friday, May 26, 2017

 by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well & you have wonderful plans for the Memorial Day weekend! Ol' Golfer Duff may have the right idea...unfortunately, the only golf I play is Miniature. I'm super on those windmill holes, lol.  Hubs is a golfer, but hasn't played in while. His clubs are feeling pretty neglected. I think this new greeting is perfect w/ the golf images. After I stamped & colored Duff, I figured out where the greeting looked best to me. Then I cut out a little golf ball & added it on top. 
The bg was stamped w/ the Lines image...I like how it adds just a little sumthin' extra. For another sumthin', I die cut the grid down the left side to let a little more of the rust color show through.

Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white, rust, kraft
ink: Memento tuxedo black, Distress ink rusty hinge
accessories:  Copic markers, Misti, Spellbinders A2 matting basics A & B dies, IO grid die, Misti


6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Julie. Love the bg die and your super awesome coloring and color matching. This is soooooo great! Hugz

Karin said...

Yes, that background stamp adds a great subtle design on the panel behind your image! Perfect for this fun masculine card!

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh Julie, this is so cute! I LOVE the way you have colored Duff too! Amazing my friend! Beautiful card and so cool pairing the golfer with the swing sentiment, I mean duh? eh? OK, I'm slow!
This is darling!

Shelia said...

Fantastic card, Julie! Great background & die cutting! Beautiful coloring & layout!

Sue said...

Totally fun card Julie! Incredible coloring and background! Plus, you found the perfect place for the sentiment!

Janett said...

Great card Julie!Love the colors.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP