Blog Widget by LinkWithin

In Deepest Sympathy

>> Thursday, April 27, 2017

Welcome!

I'm not sure, but I think my card today proves that I'm a little bit "off" when it comes to my stamps :)
The last 2 cards I posted used the lilies that can be found in the center of our Calla Lily Sympathy Frame.  When I sat down to stamp and saw my stamp sitting there I felt bad (???) for the frame part of the stamp that hadn't been used and decided I had to make it right. Crazy right??




I started my card by stamping our new Flowering Tree Branch on both sides of my ivory card stock using black ink.  I used the same black ink to stamp both the single line from the Calla Lily Sympathy Frame and our new My Heart to Yours.  Coloring the flowers on the branches took the longest but then all that was left was to stamp our Vicki's Versatile Background using vintage green ink on green card stock and then mount it all on a folded black card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and remember to be kind to your stamps and treat them all equally :)
Sue

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, this is so lovely. I love how you turned the stamps and used parts to make one special and sweet card. Hugz

Shelia said...

Beautiful sympathy card, Sue. Great combo of stamps. You are right, so many of my stamps haven't been inked up for a long time! I need to start treating them equally! 😜

Karin said...

That flowering branch is perfect for springtime and looks lovely on your sympathy card! Great background too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Sue! Love the flowering branches and green bg layer. One of my favorite things to do is use parts of images & you did a great job w/ this one.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the flowering branches and the way you stamped the sentiments. So pretty!

Janett said...

Great design Sue. Beautiful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP