Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Beauty of Springtime!

>> Monday, March 27, 2017

Hi everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. My life has been crazy busy lately and I am so thankful to be able to stop and get creative in the craft room. It really helps me to relax and refocus when I'm stamping, coloring and creating cards. Wonder what I used to do before I became addicted to stamping?! Seems like a life time ago.  Anyway, my card today features two new stamps from DRS Designs: the Sneaky Bunny and Springtime Easter Greeting.


I started by stamping the Sneaky Bunny image onto white CS with Memento Black ink. Once the image was colored with Copics, the Springtime Easter Greeting was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink. Some baker's twine and a yellow button was added to the white panel before gluing it onto the yellow card base. The purple frame was die cut with a Spellbinder's die. To add a bit of shimmer some clear Wink of Stella was added to the bunny's ears and the centers of the flowers. Don't you love how this little bunny is nestled in the middle of the flower pot!

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by our on line store and check out all the new images! You can find the new images here.

blessings,
shelia

6 comments:

Karin said...

How sweet! I love the cheerful yellow background and the darling little brown bunny! Totally cute!

Sue said...

So cute!! Love the yellow/purple combo - and your coloring is outstanding!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the bright colors Shelia! Beautiful pot and bunny! Love our bright happy coloring! That die cut frame is really cool too!

nwilliams6 said...

Awesome colors and dies on this, Sheila! Super fun card for Easter and spring. Hope you things settle down a bit for you and me (I am crazy busy too). The purple is sooo pretty. Many hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Awww.. your bunny in the flower post is just so sweet, Shelia! Love the edge cut on the purple layer & the wrapped twine.

Janett said...

Your card is adorable love the colors.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP