Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Snowy Days

>> Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I'm featuring a winter card today with a cheerful greeting to hopefully brighten up both your day and mine.  As I sit here and type, I'm waiting to hear back from my furnace guy.  It's been acting funky since the day before Christmas, and yesterday it went out for a bit again.  Not good.  Especially in January where we have lots of frosty nights :)

I started with a maroon colored card base and stamped the Snowy Days Frosty Nights Greeting to match it.  I die cut it and layered it onto a couple of grey die cut snow flakes, so that they would stand out from the embossed snowflake background.  


I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Medium Mr. Snowman stamp and then covered him in white glitter to add to the snowy look of the card.  A strip of black lace and some silver gems finished it off.

Sending you a warm smile!
Karin






6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love those giant flakes! This card is such frosty fun. Wonderful way to showcase that sentiment, Karin. Stay warm. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

This card really does look frosty!! Your snowman looks like he was dusted with fresh snow! Cool textures and love the lace!

Sue said...

Fun card Karin! Love those giant snowflakes!! I'm afraid you're going to look like Mr. Snowman if you don't get your furnace fixed!!! I'm shivering just thinking about it!

Shelia said...

Karin, I like the big snowflakes with sentiment! Great way to showcase the new sentiment. And that snowman is so cute!

Janett said...

Oh karin this is a lovely card the big snowflake with the snowman are perfect together. Beautiful card.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is terrific, Karin! Love those big snowflakes framing your circle greeting. The color are perfect for a frosty day.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP