Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Good Friends

>> Monday, December 19, 2016



Hi Everyone! With less than a week till Christmas, I thought I'd share a quick and easy card today. I used a sketch from a few weeks back on Splitcoast Stampers. I started with a white card base, stamped the Good Friends greeting with Versafine Black Onyx ink and then added a small strip of silver glitter CS. Next I added the navy CS and then the die cut silver stars. To complete the look some silver sequins and tiny stars were added. I used Glossy Accents to hold them in place.

I really like silver and navy together and am very pleased with the way this turned out. I think this is a great card for special friends at Christmas. It's quick and easy to put together too, which is a definite plus at this time of the year!!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

6 comments:

Karin said...

This is such a fabulous card layout! I love the glittery stars and the white and navy color combo is so clean and classic!

Janett said...

Just beautiful love the navy and silver. All the sparkle makes this beautiful card.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your bright shimmery glittery stars!! Beautiful with the blue! The sequins are so pretty as well! Beautiful card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Shelia! Love the layout & those sparkle stars are gorgeous. A really special Christmas card!

Sue said...

Incredible card Sheila! Love the big bold glittery stars on the navy too! Would be a perfect New Years card too with a different sentiment!

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia, I love the festive feel of this card with those bling-y stars and the silver. Super sketch and great way to show off that new sentiment. Awesome card. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP