Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Eye See You

>> Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hi all, I am counting the days until Autumn. I love the cooler temps and the leaves changing and the new fall line up on television. My all time favorite show is The Walking Dead, which is filmed right here in Georgia. If you're a fan, then you know in the opening credits they show a door knob turning which my DH think is super creepy, for me it's the creepy eye. My card to day is a tribute to that scene.




I started by stamping the Wood Grain Background on two pieces of brown cs with Memento Coco ink. I cut a strip from one and fussy cut the top to look more like a fence. Then with a knife I cut the hole. I stamped the Eyeball and colored with Copics. This was layered behind the fence with foam tape.


Now, if you have read this post then you know there is a hint as to what DRS Designs new Halloween stamps will be, the release date is 8/24/16 and they are super fun.

Have a wonderful day,
Janett

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Great card, Janett. Love that eye ball!

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, this is creepy and fun! Perfect hint to the new stamps! I didn't realize you lived in GA (so we are closer than we thought). Hugz

Sue said...

What a perfect Halloween card! Totally creepy!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Hahaha! This is just so cool!! LOVE the big cyclops eye looking through the hole in the fence!! Amazing Halloween card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Very creepy, Janett! If I saw that eyeball staring back at me, I'd be running the other way! Love the wood grain panels.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP