Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Love to Scrap Challenge

>> Monday, June 6, 2016

Hi Everyone. This week DRS Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Love to Scrap. The theme is "A Boy Thing." There are so many possibilities for this challenge and I immediately thought of little boys and frogs.


I started by stamping the little boy with Memento Black ink on white CS, colored him with "Copics, die cut and layered him on blue CS. The green panel was stamped all over with the tiny frog image in green ink, then the birthday greeting was stamped with Versafine Onyx ink. The little mushroom was stamped, colored with Copics, fussy cut and added with foam dots for some dimension, then I stamped another tiny frog on the green CS, fussy cut and glued him onto the panel. Everything is attached to a blue panel and then to the white card base.

Hope you can join in the fun at Love to Scrap!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

7 comments:

Gail said...

This is adorable - I love frogs! Have this stamp on my wish list - thanks for sharing! Have a blessed week!

Sue said...

How cute!!! Love your bright colors and froggy background!

Karin said...

So super sweet! I love the tiny frog background :) Such a darling card for summer...Brings back memories of catching tadpoles in the lake when visiting my cousin, many years ago ;)

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, this little boy could have been my son (except he was a toe head@!! Hahaha! My grandson, on the other hand, has red hair just like this but he would NEVER touch a frog! Hee!
I love this for my son though...he was always catching frogs and snakes and bugs of all kinds...he was into ANYTHING outdoors!
I love this card, it brings back such good memories!

Janett said...

What a cute frog background just a over all sweet card.

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia, this is super cute! Love the colors and all the frogs. Super bg and even the mushroom was a great choice! Cute, cute, cute. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Toadally cute, Shelia! One of my fave images and the colors are perfect. Love the rounded corners, too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP