Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Dolphin Splash

>> Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hi all, I have a fun spinner card for you today.




First I stamped Splash the Dolphin three times and colored them with Copic markers then fussy cut. Now for the working of the spinner.


I used three of the smaller circles dies. The smallest die was used to cut the center from the next to the largest circle. The one that is about two sizes larger this is were I stamped the  Splish Splash. The smallest circle is cut from fun foam. And there are three .25 inch strips. I used the one with the center cut out to trace around were I wanted it center on my card.



I used the pencil line to stamp the background then I air brushed a light blue. Attach the dolphin to the strips then glue them to the doughnut circle. I used a glue dot to attach the fun foam circle in the center of the doughnut. After stamping your larger circle attach it to fun foam circle with a glue dot.


I added some sequins and twine to finish. 

Have a wonderful day,



Janett

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, some great engineering on this. I would never have thought to put branches under dolphins but it looks perfect! What a fun and clever card, Janett! Hugz - extra ones!

Robin Clendenning said...

What a cute card!! Love the idea! Such fun dolphins to chase each other around too! Very fun!

Shelia said...

What a cute spinner card! I really like those dolphins as the spinners! Great card, Janett.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Super cute, Janett! Love the spinner element & fun colors.

Karin said...

How COOL! I love the spinner design and the creative idea to use the dolphins for this idea! Fun sentiment in the center too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP