Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Birthday Bees

>> Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hi Everyone,

I couldn't resist making another bee themed card recently.  The Bee Happy Birthday Greeting is just so...well, happy!  I love that the greeting comes with that teeny tiny bee built right in :)

I decided to try and stamp on a light blue cardstock, which I was hoping would stand in for a blue sky.  I stamped the Beehive image, and after coloring it with Copic markers, it turned out well enough, that I added  some Bee Trails for extra interest.

 I wrapped the image panel with some yellow ribbon and tied on a tiny tag that was stamped with Bitsy Bumble Bee and colored to match.  And it wouldn't be complete without some glitter added to the wings :) 

You can find all of these stamps at DRS Designs.  Have a great day!

Karin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Cute birthday card, Karin. Love the ribbon, I need to dig out some of mine! Great colors and super fun card. Hugz

Gail said...

This card turned out lovely! It Bee very nice! TFS

Janett said...

Super cute card Karin, I love love that bee tag.

Shelia said...

I agree Karin, this new bee sentiment is so fun! Makes a super cute card. I like your bee trails with the blue background too!

Robin Clendenning said...

cute happy birthday card Karin! Love the trails from all the bees that just took off, Hee! Very fun little bee tag too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP