Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bible Journaling

>> Saturday, March 26, 2016

Good morning and
Happy Easter tomorrow.


B is for Bible!

Yes, that is a Bible in my Bible!!  The Bible and the Rejoice are some of the new release stamps for this month and they are perfect for the Bible journaling everyone is getting into these days.   This Bible is even a special Bible just for that purpose.

Here is a photo of the whole page.
I used letter stencils for the bottom (red) letters and a liner pen.  I stamped the little blank open Bible with Memento Luxe gray (it doesn't bleed through the thin pages).  I then stamped the Rejoice inside.
The yellow rays were done with a stencil and some Dylusions paint...it is transparent so that the words are easily read through the paint.  You could also use ink as that would also be transparent and just apply it sparingly with a sponge.
For the top journaling I used DRS stamp: 380G Dandelion Puff
The bottom uses DRS new release stamps: 745C Open Bible, 825B Small Rejoice and 4 In 1 Arrows 807C (the arrow is open, I colored it in).

One last journaling page especially for Easter weekend.

DRS new release stamps: 4 In 1 Arrows 807C, Remember This 790B and a favorite, 3 Wooded Crosses 1116K  I used colored pencils to color the crosses and to make a sunset sky.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you are having a great day!!
Robin

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, I love, love, love your pages! Totally perfect images for your pages and great technique and focus on the scripture. I love how your scripture highlights blend in it the sky you did for the crosses - now that is an awesome idea! Hugz and Happy Easter

Gail said...

Just beautiful Robin - I have been working on my Bible Journaling this week - Karen got me started! I am so loving see what everyone is doing with their Bible Journals - I purchased the Inspired - it also as coloring pages as well as blank pages - loving it TFS your beautiful work!

Shelia said...

Beautiful journal pages! Great images to illustrate your Bible verses. I'm thinking I might need to get into Bible jJournaling.

Karin said...

Your pages are beautiful! I love how ou highlighted the verses with the stamps and the soft colors are pretty too :). Happy Easter!

Janett said...

Your pages are just beautiful Robin.Great use of the new arrow stamp.

Sue said...

Awesome Bible pages Robin!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP