Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Neon Irish Blessing

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hi Everyone,

I had a few scraps and pieces of neon green paper in my stash, so I thought I would use them up on my St. Patrick's Day card for today's post.  While I associate Kelly green with all things Irish, this bright green seemed like it would make a cheerful, sunny card  :)   It also gave me the chance to use my neglected Color Box Lime green ink pad on my background that I made using the Small Shamrock Group.

I broke out my Woven Plaid background stamp and used that for my accent piece, which I die cut and layered using my Rectangle dies.


After I stamped the Blessings Outnumber Greeting, it was also die cut and matted, and I added the same background shamrocks stamped in grey ink. Before I adheared it to the card base with foam tape, I did a bit of sponging with the same lime green ink.

Thanks for visiting and you can check out our latest challenge right here!  Hope to see you there :)
Karin

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Cute Irish green shamrock card! I love your green plaid and all the shamrocks in your bg!

Sue said...

That's a lot of green! Perfect for St. Paddy's Day or any day if you love green like I do!!

Shelia said...

Oh I really like the green plaid on this fun St. Paddy's Day card!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, your handmade dp is wonderful! Love the shading around the blessing too. Wonderful card! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Karin! Next to Christmas, I love St. Pat's Day...because my favorite color is GREEN! And you sure have it here. Love the shamrock bg & plaid rectangle.

Janett said...

A perfect St. Patrick Day card. Love all the backgrounds

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP