Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Snowflakes and Hearts

>> Sunday, January 17, 2016

Hi all , As I was planing my card for today I was thinking about snowflakes and how lacy and beautiful they are and with Valentines Day being in February there could be snow. So for my card I decided to combine the two.


   
For the front of the card I used a embossing folder then added some pearls to the center of the snowflakes. I stamped the Filigree Heart  and embossed with Recollection Party Pink Then I stamped two of the Small Silhouette Heart they were embossed with the same Party Pink powder.these were fussy cut.


For the inside I stamped the Medium Filigree Snowflake and embossed with Detail White. I die cut a D' lites  Oval  and stamped the Small Valentines Day Greeting and embossed with the Party pink embossing powder.

Just a reminder to join in the Heart to Heart challenge this week, you could win a $10.00 voucher to the DRS design store.

Have a wonderful day,

5 comments:

Shelia said...

We usually do have snow on Valentines Day, so I think this is a perfect card! Love the snowflakes background with the added hearts. Very pretty card!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh how cute your snowflakes and hearts are!! They look so good together and red and white are so perfect together too!Love the little pearls!

Karin said...

I love the pink and white color combo on the cards today! Both are so pretty and the hearts and snowflakes compliment each other so well! Great idea :)

Sue said...

What a beautiful combination!! They really go perfectly together! Love the bright and cheery inside too!!

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, this is so pretty! I love your lacy snowflake front and that gorgeous inside (love the colors). I so need to do more work on my insides! Pretty, pretty, pretty card. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP