Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Welcome to Christmas Village

>> Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Hi Everyone,

I decided to be inspired by my team mates here at DRS Designs and try my hand at creating a more elaborate holiday scene, using stamps from the Christmas Village line.  I have no idea why I was so hesitant, it really wasn't difficult at all.  I did start with a scrap piece of paper cut to 5" x 3 3/4", where I tried out the layout of my scene.  When I was happy with the placement of my buildings, trees, people and such, I went ahead and copied it onto my final cardstock panel.  As with my card in last weeks post, I didn't have to do any masking, so it came together in a jiffy.   Then all that was left was coloring it in with Copic markers, adding glitter glue, lining it with black cardstock and attaching it to a red base.


Here is the list of stamps that I used:

Thanks for stopping by the blog during this busy December month!

Happy Holidays :)
Karin

5 comments:

Shelia said...

This is such a bright & cheerful scene. Great coloring & choice of colors. Beautiful card!

Sue said...

I'm so glad you got brave!! You've created a wonderful village that I'd like to live in - or just go to to buy my Christmas tree!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, your village is awesome! I love all the trees, and I want that Christmas tree store. Fun card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I'm behind, sorry! This is so too cute! Love your village and and the sparkly snow!

Janett Ray said...

What a beautiful village, love the added trees and the glitter is the perfect finishing touch.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP