Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Quilts and Cocoa

>> Sunday, December 27, 2015

Good Day, I hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas, I know I did. I so enjoy watching the kids and grand kids opening presents and being so happy and grateful. One of my favorite things to do is cuddle up in a warm blanket with a cup of hot chocolate, watch a great movie or read a good book. And I did just that and as long as the air conditioner is on it not too bad.

 

For my card I stamped and colored the Designer Quilt Square  then die cut and layered it onto the green card stock I stamped the cup once onto red cs and embossed it with white embossing powder, then a second time onto white cs. I fussy cut and layered the red cup over the white. The new Warm thoughts greeting was stamped and layered onto green.

Have a wonderful day,


6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute and what a great idea! Love the hot coco and warm thoughts especially with the pretty stain glass panel behind it too!

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, this is so comforting and warm feeling! I really, really like this card! Hugz

Karin said...

I love cocoa! Super cute mug paired with a perfect greeting!

Sue said...

Mmmmm cocoa and quilts are perfect together! Especially now that it's finally gotten cold here :)

Shelia said...

Janett, how clever to pair this sentiment with the quilt image! Super cute card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So tasty, Janett! Love the color combo & sweet cup of cocoa! Such a warm, cozy card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP