Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Oldies are Goodies

>> Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hi Everyone,

My card today was made with stamps that are tried and true.  They're perfect for my friend who's a way better baker than I am.  Every time we visit her house she's whipped up some dessert that looks like a picture in a magazine.  Wait. Scratch that.  I'm dating myself...Like a picture from Pinterest.  :) :) :)   Yes, that site is amazing, but everything is so perfect, I just can't measure up!

Anyway, I inked up the Merry Christmas Recipe Greeting and die cut and matted it.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Gingerbread Boy and adhered it to the side of the sentiment. I created a snowy background using the Interlocking Snow Background stamp in white and maroon ink, and assembled it, attaching it to a Kraft card base.


I hope you can find time to dig into you stash of stamps and join us in our weekly challenge right here!

Season's Greetings!
Karin

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Karin, this card is so sweet! I really like the design. all the snowflakes & that cute little gingerbread man really make this special!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, no one uses bg stamps like you! I love every layer and the colors are yummy. Darling card. Many hugz

Janett said...

Great card. Who need to cook when you can make such beautiful cards.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love all the snowflakes and the colors! So cool! Very fun and festive gingerbread man!! Total Christmas!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

this is so pretty, Karin! Love this color combo and the cute little gingerbread man. Super card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP