Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stella's View

>> Sunday, October 4, 2015

Well I think fall is finely here, the leaves are falling we may not get a lot of color this year with all with wind and rain. But I do like the cooler temps.

I have a Halloween card today.


I've had this window die for a while and never used it, I wanted to create a view out Stella's window. After cutting the window I used the Large Original Plaid   for the wallpaper. Then I stamped part of the Magic Potion Shelf, and The Raven. The hat is from the Witchly Accessories it was colored and fussy cut. The moon was masked and colored with Copic markers with part of the Spooky Tree Limb stamped across the moon. All the layers were attached to a brown card.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

6 comments:

Sue said...

What a cute idea!! I will admit I've never wondered about the inside of Stella's house, but it has everything a witch is supposed to have ;)
Love your coloring on the sky/moon - got a creepy feel to it!

Robin Clendenning said...

Very witchy!! Love the counter filled with the makings of a good breww, heehee! Love your sky with the moon, so cool how you made like clouds circling around the moon, reminds me of Van Ghoul!

Karin said...

I love how you used the striped bg stamp to make the inside look like wall paper! Too cool...And the night scene outside the window looks spectacular! Awesome card :)

Shelia said...

Janett, this is too fun! Love how you created the inside of the house with the window and outside. Great wallpaper too!!

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, you achieved such a mystical and eerie feel with this card. I love the raven - it reminds me of Poe and a challenge I use to do all the time. Your card would be perfect for this challenge:

http://poequoththeraven.blogspot.com/2015/10/quoth-raven-quest-49-colour-challenge.html

Your colors even match.

Very spooky and cool card! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a fun card, Janett! Love the moon in the spooky sky and the inside of Stella's house is perfectly decorated for that fashion forward witch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP