Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Fall

>> Saturday, October 24, 2015

Good morning!
I've used the wood grain stamp for the bottom of this card...isn't it pretty? It is part of the new release for this month. I used my Misti tool to get the wood grain perfectly stamped.
The other DRS stamps I've used are 304G Simply Pumpkin and 635B Happy Fall Y'All.  I used a curved border die from Spellbinders, a round stitched die from My Favorite Things, some ribbon and an acrylic buckle.  I popped up the pumpkin and the sentaiment with foam tape.
I used Copic Markers to color the pumpkin image and the wood grain.  I did this card to go with our challenge from Thursday, "Fall-ing for you".  To enter a card in our challenge for this week and to be eligable to win a prize, click HERE.
I can't tell you how happy I am that it is finally fall.  Our trees are turning to beautiful yellow, orange and red and our nights are very cool!  The days aren't too bad either!! Yay! Everyone is relieved and hopefully the rains will start soon.  Maybe we will get an over abundance this year instead of the east.  We sure need it!  Happy Fall Y'All!!
Robin

7 comments:

Janett said...

So pretty Robin, your wood grain looks fabulous with this layout. Beautiful card.

Karin said...

Simply amazing! I love the fall colors and the graceful curve of the die cut border! Your wood grain looks almost real too :)

Sue said...

WOW!! Your wood grain is incredible! My first thought was that it was designer paper, it's so perfect!! Cute set up too!

nwilliams6 said...

What a lovely Fall card Robin - I love how you did the sketch and the ribbon - super pretty and eye-catching. I need some pumpkin bread now! Hugz

Gail said...

Fabulous layout! Nice creation for Fall

Shelia said...

Love the curved cut with the wood grain!! So very pretty!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Robin! I love the curvy border & your colored woodgrain is wonderful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP