Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Halloween Night

>> Monday, September 28, 2015



My card today once again features the new silhouette graveyard -- I like this new image. It's super easy to use and makes a great spooky background for those Halloween cards. It was stamped with VersaMark ink, along with the moon, sentiment and accent bats. Everything was embossed with black EP, then I sponged in the sky, masking the moon and the grassy area. Once that dried, I masked the sky and sponged in the grassy part. This panel was layered onto black CS and then attached to the orange card base after adding the dotted ribbon.

This card also works for this week's challenge, "Flying High."  We'd love to have you play along. You could be the winner of some fabulous stamps. You can see the details here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing!

Janett said...

Great card Shelia. The embossing really makes thing pop.

Sue said...

A spooky night for sure! Love the nighttime sky with all those bats :)

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your bat filled sky!! What a fun Halloween card! Very scary!

Samantha said...

Very spooky, Shelia. I love it! Reminds me of a nightmare I had once!

nwilliams6 said...

Awesome sponging!!! Embossing the images really make them pop - super smart idea. I want that bat image - so fun and really makes your sky come alive. Wonderful card Shelia!!! Hugz

Karin said...

Love your sponging and the scene you made with the graveyard! Super Halloween card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Really spooky night scene, Shelia! Definitely a card that makes you wary of things that go bump in the night.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP