Blog Widget by LinkWithin

True Friends

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Today's card is inspired by the card I made for the current challenge here at the DRS Designs blog.  It's a color challenge, and you can check out all of the gorgeous creations from the team here, and check out my original card too.  I liked the layout so much, that this really is the same card, only with a different greeting stamp. 

I used the Splatter Background stamp to make my first piece of patterned paper, and the Shamrock Background to make the second.  I cut it down slightly smaller than the first and added another mat.


I wrapped the layers in a matching polka dot ribbon and added the new Four Leaf Clover Friends Greeting which was stamped in the same green ink, die cut and adhered with some dimensional foam tape. 

I considered adding some other embellishment, to change it up, but I really liked the clean monochromatic look :) 

Hope to see you join in the challenge!

Karin

7 comments:

Shelia said...

I really like this layout & the dps you created are lovely together. Beautiful shade of green too!

Sue said...

Amazing how different this card looks with the rectangle in the center! I never would have guessed!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your all green card with the Shamrocks background! So spring! Also love that sentiment, so sweet and so true! Lovely ribbon treatment as well!

Janett said...

So beautiful love the soft green.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Karin! I love the spring green color and the layers looks fabulous.

Samantha said...

This is just perfect, Karin! I love your layers and that sheer bow is exactly the embellishment it deserved!

Jennifer E. said...

Love all the layers and that soft green color! The popped up sentiment is the perfect touch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP